One-Handed Manual Breast Pump
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
This little silicone manual breast pump is a nursing mom's best friend. It's an easy way for nursing moms to collect milk anywhere they nurse with one hand. You simply attach it to your opposite breast while nursing baby to collect the let-down milk. No more leaking milk mess or wasted milk!
Currently the only manual pump like this on the market with the suction cup bottom feature to prevent accidental spills!
- 100% food grade silicone (SGS Certified), environmentally friendly and BPA - free to ensure the milk is safe for your baby.
- Forget expensive electric breast pumps that are difficult to use and impossible to clean – this manual breast pump doesn’t require any cords or assembly. It's smooth inside and extremely easy to clean with soap and water and a gentle bottle sponge or by simply boiling in water for 2-3 minutes.
Fits all breast shapes and sizes with a soft negative pressure suction for painless breast milk collection.
- Ergonomic handle for easy one-handed operation.
The bottom is equipped with a strong suction cup, not easy to tip over, placed smoothly.
- Avoid spilled milk with the strong base suction cup securing it to the flat surface you place preventing it from tipping over. The secure lid prevents spoiling and leaking while transporting.
Noiseless No annoying pump machine noise in the background and no loud noise when you break the suction seal so you don't wake your sleeping baby or partner!
- May help increase your milk production with the additional removal of milk which tells your body to produce more.
- May help with clogged ducts with the steady suction on the breast while using it, and helps keep the milk flowing well.
- High temperature safe for high heat disinfecting, ultraviolet disinfection, and steam sterilization.
- 100ml capacity with clear measurement lines so you know how much you collected.
Every nursing mom needs one of these!
Update: This product is in high demand so you may experience a slight delay in shipping